Thursday, February 08, 2007

Shaaaaaazzzzzzaaaaaaammmmmm

What a difference a week makes? I leave for a couple days
and what did I miss.

From Owen at B & S and the Milwaukee Journal.

THURSDAY, Feb. 8, 2007, 2:35 p.m.
By Patrick Marley
State's budget is $54 million short

Owen has four options for you .
I think we have to look at option # 5.
The WEAC teachers are running the government of Wisconsin and are
using the new math to calculate the state budget.


I must be in the wrong state.

I'm kind of surprised the MJS is even reporting this?
Is this surprising? No!
Do people know what this means? No!
If I told my good friends on Berry Lake about this ,
would they believe me? NO!

Oh I forgot it's Bushs fault.

So there you go !

Where is Governor Lawton on this budget shortfall.

When will Lawton take office?

No comments: