Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas

It is a time to reflect this holiday season.

From hip replacement , to family legal problems ,
to complications from hip surgery , to selling our
bussiness , to bankruptcy and now starting a new
job in sales in 2007 , I can honestly be thankful
for all that I have . I have the greatest gift that God
has given me and that is my family. I often ask the Lord
why he has blessed me with such a great wife, great children
and a super little grandson. I am truely blessed with such
a wonderful giftthat I could and will never ask Him for anything
else .

It is a time to give thanks and reflect that our Lord
and Savior was born over 2000 years ago. It is he who
saved us for our sins. It was a babe in a manger that
gives us joy and love this Christmas season.
His love is in everyone's heart. It is said,
"to receive you must first give" .
He gives His love to all .

To all my family and freinds , to all our troops serving at home
and overseas, to our president and to this great country
of ours.

I want to say to you and your love ones,

Merry Christmas
May God Bless you
and may God bless America

No comments: