Friday, November 03, 2006

Mom, He Does't Take Medicare Patients

Wisconsin 8th District election for Congress in Wisconsin.

To My Dear and loving mother of mine.

I would like to give my mother a personel post about Dr Steve Kagen.

I know we diagree on politics , I know Franklin Roosevelt and
John Kennedy were great presidents. I know your beliefs run deep .
I know you had a hard life living through the depression.
I know you didn't have the most wonderful marrage .
I know one of your son's ( me) wasn't the best son you had ! I know
you had a mother and father that their grandson is and will always be
proud of . I was the one sitting on my grandmothers knee in that picture
when I think I was one.
I know you and only you taught me your faith,
your honesty and your love for family which sometimes I may forget.
I am writing this to say when you beleive in something, you should at
least say it and not keep it inside . To say what I believe in is
whats important to your children , grandchildren and
great grandchildren . What you believe is your choice but there are
times when I must give you my opinon. Obviously , I cannot talk to
you one on one because what I say you will not believe . Because I
may be the only conservitive ( republican) in the family, you will
not believe me . You only believe what is said on CNN or see on
local T V. I know you may disagree with that comment but that
is what I believe.

That is why I ask you this question.
If Medicare is important to you, why would Dr Kegan not take
Medicare patients. You may say that is a lie so I ask
you to read the following ;

Information from the press media from Milaukee . Thanks Charlie Sykes
for information.

One of the most remarkable things I've seen in this generally
bizarre campaign is the fact that Steve Kagen -- the millionaire
doctor running as a liberal Democrat for Congress in the
Green Bay area -- refuses to participate in Medicare or
TRICARE (the program for active duty and retired military.)
This is a guy who wants government-mandated health care,
but refuses to participate in the two programs.
Ninety-five percent of the doctors in the state participate,
but not the Democrat's great liberal hope.

If you do not believe that comment , please call Dr. Kegan at
1-800-255-9355 and ask him !


Is Medicare not important to you and all seniors?

Why will Mr. Kegan not help people on Medicare or Tri care.
If he wants to help people who cannot afford healthcare,
why doesn't he particapate in Medicare programs in Wisconsin?
I'm sorry but you and all seniors deserve to get help from our
goverment, not turned away from health care when they need it .

Yes mom , I love you but I believe canidates running for office in
Wisconsin should be willing to be honest .
If you care for all seniors and care for what is right ,
Mr Kegan is not someone I can trust to be my voice in goverment.
This is not a democrat or republican issue , this is a issue of what is
right for seniors.

Sorry , I am voting for John Gard to protect seniors from people
that say one thing and do another. Yes we have problems in
health care but we need people to fix the problem and not put
the burden on your grandchildren. Can you look at your own
grandchildren and tell them you don't care about there future.
They will end up paying more and more for yours and someday
my health care . I cannot do that to Sam , Joe, Dave and Tyler .
Hope you will at least accept and understand my position on
this election.

I can only give you and only you credit for my beliefs in God and
belief in my country. It may not mean much but you are
one great lady who I respect , not always agree with but also someone
I love very much.

Thanks for listing .

You son.

No comments: