Tuesday, October 31, 2006

“I apologize to no one ........

Thank You John Kerry for making a complete _ _ _ out of yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LINK to full artical . Thank you Boston Herald.

Mr Kerry Said;
“Let me make it crystal clear, as crystal clear as I know how,” Kerry said. “I apologize to no one for my criticism of the President and his broken policy. If anyone owes our troops in the fields an apology, it is the president and his failed team.”

No you said this ;( and I don't see anything about Mr Bush in your comment ) !

“Education, if you make the most of it, you study hard and do your homework and you make an effort to be smart you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

I would like to say when I owned a baker in the past we had many service people for customers. I was very proud of the young people putting their lives on the line for all Americans , for all our freedoms. There was one cake for a proud , brave young man that had a birthday party his wife planned before he was shipping out to Iraq. I told his wife I was very proud of her husband for what he was doing for my family and others in our country . I gave her the cake for free!!!!! She was very thankful . After a few months I received a letter from his wife telling us how much they enjoyed the cake and how grateful her husband was for the cake. She also said her husband mentioned that most people don't tell them, thank them or understand what they are doing for this country! It made him proud that there are people who know what they are doing , and that their are people who believe what they are doing is RIGHT! When I heard that it made me feel so proud of him and all our troops. It was a moment I will never forget!

I just wanted to tell you this because after what Mr. Kerry said , and not apologize for his comment is an OUTRAGE!!!

We need to be proud and thank our troops for everything this country stands for !!!!!!!!!!!
For what they do is what gives my family and freinds there right to give their views on life , on politics . Give family and friends the right to start busineses , the right to go hunting , the right to keep and bear arms . Give my family and friends the right not to listen to Rush ( they don't know what their missing) !

These are the times when I am truely embarassed for what people like Mr Kerry do and say!

Those who voted for Mr Kerry in 04 must really be proud of themselves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure they have come up with some way to justify their vote for Kerry. It is a scary thought that he was up for election as president.