Tuesday, February 13, 2018

C Y A - E Mail On POTUS"s Last Day

Huh!

These people are really good. Who would of thought that you send yourself an e mail about a meeting you had fifteen days earlier to say what really happened and what your boss really said?


From  Fox News


Ex-national security adviser Susan Rice sent an “unusual email” to herself the day President Trump was sworn into office documenting former President Barack Obama's guidance at a high-level meeting about how law enforcement should investigate Russian interference in the 2016 presidential race, two Republican senators said Monday.         

According to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and Sen. Lindsey Graham, the partially unclassified email was sent by Rice on Jan. 20, 2017 -- and appears to document a Jan. 5 meeting that included Obama, then-FBI Director James Comey, then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, then-Vice President Joe Biden and Rice. 

In the email, Obama's national security adviser wrote: “President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities ‘by the book.’ The president stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book.” 


Talk about a C Y A moment!


Me think more emails to come out and this is by no means is the last shoe to drop.


What do you think?

Wait one minute, I think I should write myself an e mail about my past employment.

I remember back on January 25, 2018 , I forgot to take the garbage out even though my boss told me directly to do it. He said, "Paul, take the garbage out!" Hope he forgets about it when I go back to work.

I remember back on January 22, 2018 I was one minute late when I took my 10 min. break, (I clocked in at 10:01 am instead of 10:00 am! I remember my boss telling me not to be late, He said, "Paul, take your break and make sure you are not one minute late." Yep, that's what he said

Back on January 21, 2018 I remember one of my bosses told me to put a sale sign on a display that was showing the regular price. He stood there right next to the windshield wash in aisle 225. "Paul, get a sale sign on that display!" He even pointed to it with his right index finger. We both were 2.75 ft from the display. I can remember it like yesterday him telling me to do it.

Now I feel better, nothing like Covering My Butt. Hope they will take me back after I get my medical situations taken care of.



No comments: