Friday, January 14, 2011

Global Warning To My .................

"Global Warming: Dire Prediction for the Year 3000"
Global Warming: Dire Prediction for the Year 3000 - Yahoo! News
I hope my great, great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,
great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,
great grand child won't have to worry about this.

I figured at 27 generations from today. I also wonder if one of my future grandchildren will keep up the Berry Laker Blog?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doubtdul on the Grandkids keeping up the blog. However, they will likely be living in a higher tax bracket due to proceeds from the Google acquisition.

Paul - Berry Laker said...

Real, thank you for your comment.

I know they will have higher taxes if you and I and everyone else doesn't stop this madness.

Maybe they can live with no or little taxes.

Only God Knows.

Have a GREAT weekend.