Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Wis 8th Election, Houston, We Have A Problem

From the Shawano Leader Is this a RINO alert?

Ribble also said he would work with Democrats. As a businessman, he learned to become a “pragmatic problem solver,” and this requires compromise and working well with others, he said.


AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,what? I have a big, big, big problem with this.

"Work with democrats." Say what!!!!!

"COMPROMISE", what the hell is that!!!!!!

"Work well with others", do dems work well with others?

Somebody calm me down here. Somebody tell me Reid Ribble did not really say the above. Tell me it's all a dream! Tell me Ribble is not another John McCain from back in 2008!!!!!

I said and I stand by it, I will not hold my nose in the voting booth ever again for a RINO candidate. Conservatives do not compromise with democrats. We do not need another problems solver, we need to take our government back!

What the H E L L is going on here!@!@!#@!@#!!#@!!!!!!!!!!! Is this the candidate the republican elites in Washington gave us? You good republicans, just look the other way, we know better.

You tea party people, those that want change in big government, your stupid, you don't know any better, Reid will work with democrats to try to change this country. Just SHUT UP and go away!

God, help us.

I think the Ribble camp better correct this and fast!

Lord, forgive me for some of the words I used.

4 comments:

DR said...

I am sick of hearing about comprimise. Our side has been doing nothing but comprimising for years and now we barely recognize our own Republic. Our side had better develop some intenstinal fortitude or they'll be voted out at the next election. I think all of us have had our fill with RINO's.

Paul - Berry Laker said...

DR, I agree.

How can Ribble even say it? Doesn't he understand the ground swell that is taking place?

He,

1) doesn't understand the people he is asking to vote for him or

2) the RNC has already brainwashed him.

This is INSANITY!

Thank you for your thoughts and have a GREAT week.

Dad29 said...

Well, context counts, and I note that the excerpt doesn't give much context.

F'r example: both (R) and (D) pols approved the invasions of Iraq. Both (R) and (D) pols approve budgets for national defense.

There are some things on which both parties agree.

Anonymous said...

Agreed Dad.

Have to disagree with you on this one Paul. I think Reid does understand the voters & the frustration felt with what has taken place the last 20 months.