Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome Allison Jaslow

Let us all give a warm welcome to Allison Jaslow who is now working for Congrssman Steve Kagen. From Steve at Marketplace.
"U.S. Rep. Steve Kagen (D–Appleton) has hired Allison Jaslow, former spokeswoman for the Democratic Party of Virginia, as press secretary; Kate Fink, formerly legislative director for U.S. Rep. Albio Sires (D–New Jersey), as legislative director; and Eric Genrich, former legislative aid for state Sen. Dave Hansen (D–Green Bay), as Green Bay field representative." Around the Marketplace - People Watch for Jan. 13

Allison, my name is Berry Laker and I love to blog about the ineptness and stupidity of your new boss Congressman Steve Kagen. Not sure if you know, I am a proud conservative, "TEA Party" member of Wisconsin's 8th district. Just a few questions for you. 1) does your boss know how to tell time, link from 2006 and JSOnline?
2) does your boss ever read the bills he votes for?

3) does your boss always take orders from Nancy Pelosi?

4) does your boss represent his constituents or just his campaign donors?
5) is your boss that clueless when it comes to health care reform?
6) will your boss retire from congress before the November election?

I will have more questions in the future bit just wanted to say hi and best of luck for accepting your new baby sitting position for our congressman for the 8th district of Wisconsin. P. S., I am moving but will still be in the 8th district. I look forward to seeing your progress in your new job.

Berry Laker

Update10:00am - Let me apologize to Kate and Eric for not welcoming you. We here in the 8th wish you the best of luck trying to keep your new boss focused and on message. You have your hands full. GOOD LUCK!


1 comment:

kurt schuller said...

My name is Kurt Schuller and I am running for state treasurer. I am a Tea party inspired republican who want to eliminate the elected position of Treasurer and Secretary of State. These offices are unneeded and have become a vehicle to reward political patrons with cushy jobs. Rep Scott Suder
and others have twice tried to introduce constitutional amendments to eliminate them but to date efforts have been unsuccessful. I want to win the job so that I can work from the inside to lobby for elimination.

I am opposed by Scott Feldt in the republican primary. Seems like a really good guy but he is for the status quo. He has spent most of his career in and around established government, both elected (Rock County supervisor) and as a hired government administrator.

I have worked most of my life in the restaurant business and owned and operated Wolfendales restaurant in Sussex Wisconsin for ten years. I have never held political office. I have no money to get my word out and am hoping that those in the conservative blogosphere who agree with me will help raise awareness of my campaign.

check me out at www.schullerfortreasurer.com If you agree with me that its time to shrink our bloated government then spread the word