Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010


Well, well, 2010 is almost here. To my two readers and anyone else that might of stopped over, thank you. To all my blog friends, there are so many, but just to name a few, Try 2 Focus, Dad 29 and Pine River World News, didn't mean to leave someone out but to all,

THANK YOU.

Some comments and thoughts to what might or will happen in 2010.


The good Lord will give me another year to be with such a blessed gift as in the gift of my family.


The Packers get to the second round, not sure after that.


Mark Martin will take fifth in the chase and Tony Stewart will take the cup, Patrick will give NASCAR a lift in viewership.


The dems will lose over 70 seats the house but will lose less then 13 in the senate.


Will find a faster way then dial up for internet at the compound in northern Wisconsin.


Berry Lakers daughter and son in law will prosper, sons 1 & 2 will get jobs this summer, Penelope will be open minded to conservative ideas.


I will see more of my grand son.

I will try to call my mother at least once everyday.


I will try to do a better job at blogging using better punctuation and spelling.


Obama will hit A 32% approval rating.


Time to invest in a hand gun.


Will stock up on some commodities and as Dad down south says, " BUY MORE AMMO "

The people of this country wake up and take their country back!


Remember,
Success - The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will. Vincent T. Lombardi

To everyone, Thank you and

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Time off from blogging, going on a mini vacation to work on reinforcing the compound.
Please no comments, won't be able to moderate them until I get back.

No comments: