Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Berry Laker's New Home

About 95% complete on the move from Berry Lake.

First want to thank all the good people we had for friends and neighbors in the most beautiful part of Wisconsin. For the nine years we were there it was difficult to move from such great memories. From building our dream house to seeing our daughter married, and two boys grow into men, it was a dream come true.

Thank you one and all to the people of Berry Lake, the people of Underhill, the people of Gillett (one GREAT school system) and all the people in Oconto County, we are going to miss you.

A big thank you to our two neighbors next door on Berry Lake. The ones living there and the ones from Sheboygan, We're going to miss all of you! God Bless you and your families.

Good bye Berry Lake and here we come Pulaski Wisconsin.

Map

Just some quick thoughts.

I was born here so it hard to believe after 42 years I have moved back.
Glad no one remembers me. One brother and my mother live in town.

I'm back home ma!

Still a NASCAR fan. Even have the # 5 Martin flag in the window.

Major nationality- Polish

Pot holes all over town.

Pulaski Polka Days July 23 - 26, 2009. 31 st year

Large school system.

Pulaski News.

Our Church St. Casimir

To bad for Carver Yachts, you vote for democrats and see what you get.

To Steve Kagen Wisconsin 8th district. "you still have me for a constituent. Aren't you lucky! He,he,he,he,he!

Good Bye Gary Tauchen , I know you won't miss me. I don't like RINO's anyway.
See ya Gary.

Hello Dave Hansen 30th Senate District. Thought I would start off on the right foot. You'll be hearing from me Dave or better yet, Dave give me a call and we can talk.

Here is Dave's contact information.

Madison Office

Room 18 South
State Capitol
P.O. Box 7882
Madison, WI 53707-7882

Voting Address

920 Coppens Road
Green Bay, WI 54303

Telephone

(608) 266-5670 Or
(866) 221-9395

District Telephone

(920) 492-2200

Fax

(608) 267-6791

Email

Sen.Hansen@legis.wisconsin.gov


My other state senator Robert Cowles

John Nygren - 89th Assembly District.

All and all since the day's my dad owned a gas station on the west side of town it's good to be home.

More to come for the next five to ten years.

No comments: