Saturday, January 10, 2009

Injured Hero

Injured Badger Blogger

"Well, don’t expect any long posts from me for a while. This morning on mt way to the garage, i hit a patch of ice and WAMMO! I knew as soon as I hit the ground that i broke my left arm. i didn’t even look at it, just dragged myself off the ground and drove to St. Joe’s.

After x-rays and stuff, they confirmed it was busted, a “left distal radius fracture,” and the broken part is sort of shoved into the wrist bones, so that means surgery on Tuesday. So, for the next few weeks, i will have lots of time on my hands… well, one hand anyway, but i don’t know how much posting the vicodin will allow. so you will all have to cut me some slack on capitalization and typos ;-)

never thought I would say this, but I would rather be at work…
" Badger Blogger


Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Badger Blogger on a speedy and healthy recovery. A true hero and mentor to a lot of us in the blog world.

Please give him a get well note.

No comments: