Friday, June 06, 2008

I'm Back.

No moose Sighting.
Sorry folks for the lack of blogging. Did my Upper Michigan run for work and a meeting in Milwaukee on Thursday. Like in the movie Independence Day, I'm Back. Did I miss anything? From memory on what I heard on the road.

Monday - Run up to Tuesday election- no big deal. Long drive to the Soo.

Tuesday - Big dem election, still no big deal. Janesville losses GM plant. McCain speech, he wants independent and dem votes? What about the conservative vote? Hillary, gracious but not conceding, what chaos. Obama speech, sounds like hope, he cares , no substance.Inventor of Pringles chip can, RIP , buried in the can.

Wednesday- Obama Dem candidate, Gee, I didn't hear that. Michigan governors spouse witness to hanky panky investigation, more on that later.

Thursday- Milwaukee meeting, new launch coming, it's GREAT. 1250 miles, Finally home, oh, off to sons high school baseball banquet.

Seems like a boring week to me.

Just want to thank all my customers in Upper Michigan. What a pleasure working with such good people. Maybe I will see bullwinkle on my next trip.

No comments: