Saturday, February 09, 2008

What A Week

The drive from Waukesha was just lovely tonight!

Sorry all, I was in Milwaukee Thursday and Friday for a company meeting and Saturday for the AFP Summit. For all you new readers, I have no Internet access when I'm away from home.
That is the reason for being AWOL from the blog. I know you all missed me! Ha, Ha, that was a joke. More on the AFP summit later, you certainly missed history in the making.

Driving home tonight was a white-knuckle drive. Eight cars stuck in the ditch and two rollovers on 47 between Appleton and Black Creek. It was one of those nights driving home when it seemed like a bunch of Steve Kagen’s driving Hwy 41 and 47. Crossed into the 8th district and all hell broke loose. To the left, to the middle left, right of center, left of center, come on, make up your mind already. Tell me, what are you going to do? Come on, go a little faster! Seemed like Kagens campaign, all over the map! Hey make a decision, move over or go faster. Oh well, what a night.

Hope everyone is safe and warm tonight.

No comments: