Saturday, January 19, 2008

Anonymous, Thank You

For those that might not know, I am now a part of a group of bloggers that are trying to make sure the truth is told about our 8th district congressman , our very own Steve Kagen. Mr Kagen is showing his incompetence when ever he speaks or tries to do work on behalf of the people of this area of Wisconsin.

The blog site is called "Who the Hell is Dr Kagen?

As Rush always says that when the light of truth is shown on liberals , you always see them scatter. It is my hope that Dr Kagen will scatter back to his practice after his upcoming re election bid. Dr. Kagen's staff will be working overtime on keeping track of our good doctor.
To Dr. Kagens staff, "you might have to keep looking over your shoulder", Yes, "you never know who might be watching or listening". This web site is our way of getting the truth out to the people of Northeastern Wisconsin.

In the past it seemed that most Conservative blog sites were from southeastern Wisconsin. Well there are others in northeastern Wisconsin that care about the people of the 8th district. There are a lot of good people out there, here are just a few of the people that stand up for what is good, for what is right and for what they believe in.

http://www.foxpolitics.net/
http://jesseseymour.blogspot.com/
http://toddlohenry.blogspot.com/

It is time for all to stand up, and let Mr Kagen know his time in congress will be coming to an end. The people of the 8th district deserve better.

Concerning my blog posts

At first it was a little strange to find out that people noticed my blog. Reading other blogs I now know what other bloggers go through from the left. You lefties and libs, what pathetic thoughts and beliefs you have. Because I choose to blog I need to remind people of something very important,

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Do I need to explain to you libs what the first Amendment means?

I am not a professional writer, nor a politician, or member of any MSM. I can only write what is on my mind and what is in my heart. I have strong conservative beliefs. I do not agree with liberals, lefties and or moderates, (go to the library and check out a book "Great Moderates of the World', you can't find one) I do not like RINO's, I am conservative before I am a republican.
What you see is what you get.

I write on blogs to voice my opinion. To vent some of my frustrations since the left have dumbed down so many in this country. My comments may not be politically correct, may not have proper grammar, may not have all i's doted or t's crossed, I do not get paid for my comments. If some sniveling wimpy lefty doesn't like my comments, that's O K. I ask all readers to my posts to comment anytime you see fit. Good or bad I'll always take them. To those on the web, I am not going away.

YOUR STUCK WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!

Now to what I am truly honored by.
I got a chuckle that someone would give me a comment on one of my posts from WTH . This person had nothing to say about the content of my post. Just spelling errors, etc., etc.,etc., yada,yada,yada. Again , what about the content. Can this be one of my english teachers from high school? Miss Dogot, it that you? You still remember me after thirty five years, I am impressed

From "Anonymous ", this (must be a lib) person doesn't have the guts to even tell me who they are. What, I don't bite. Tell me who you are and we can have a good discussion. We need more discussion of ideas, not punctuation, come on stand up for yourself.

Hey, Berry Laker! Get a grip -- your post is loaded with typos...extra
space after an inside bracket, spelled cheap 'cheep',spelled pastrami
'patrami'period instead of a ? after a question...spelled roomie 'roomy'No comma
in "Steve make some kind of bet!"And I can't even begin to comprehend what this
sentence means: "Since Dr. K. is just lost (you think) with what kind of wager
he can make with someone from New York, lets give him a hand."Make that two
questions that end with a period.Okay, I'm done...
7:57 AM

.
Tank yu "anonymous" fur at leste note i zing . I'm agan trudey honnorred, gee, golly, musov hit a ner(d)ve, du yu worrk fur Dr. Kagn? Maybee sumone on his staft. Anomyous , coud yu halp me wit spelchck?
Keyp given mee yur toughts.
Burry lakr,
howd i du? Dit i git a gripp?

1 comment:

Todd Lohenry said...

What a great comeback, Berry! Congratulations...