Thursday, July 12, 2007

December 22, 2003

Just got home from a four day week in upper Michigan.
Turn the T V on and scan Dish for something to watch to unwind.

Wow , this is GREAT!

Green Bay Packers vs. the Oakland Raiders.

The Monday night game where Brett's Father died the day before.

I look back at this past 2007 NFL draft and think this could be Brett's last year.

You know if you think of it , "You deserves to go out on top".

For all the thrills and excitement you have given us , you sure could use some help and Mr Thompson passed on Randy Moss and Mr Thompson doesn't seem to care! Hope I'm wrong!

I know that no one ever reads these post's but if I could say anything to Mr. Farve , it would be "Thank You for all you have given me.

You are a leader!

You are a hero!

And someone this Packer fan will never forget.

Brett, what ever you do , I'm behind you for what ever decision you make.

Thank You Brett, I will never forget you.

Do what ever you have to do .

YOU ARE THE MAN.

God Bless Brett Farve and his Family

No comments: