Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm Back

As in the movie Independence Day the old pilot that was a
drunks saves the world by taking his jet into the alien
vessel and say "I'm Back" and I think also says "Up yours".

Yes I had to take some time off to see some other parts off
life around here and I can tell you it's not pretty.

Jim from Oconto County told me a while back that I should run
for county office. I told him that wasn't for me. In my response
he could tell I had a hard time understanding why people think
the way they do about local, state and national issues.

He said "I can see, You Don't like Idiots".

Jim, how right you are. At this time they say the squeaky
wheel gets the grease,

So to all you IDIOTS, (Libs, Dem's, and moderates),

LETS HAVE AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: