Saturday, March 17, 2007

Speaking of Kagen

In my weekly travels on the radio I heard a commercial that
(y)our boy Kagen put out. It told you to call Kagen in D C to
thank him for all the things he has done so far for us in Wisconsin.

First , it said he voted to raise the min wage! Wait, that didn't
pass yet The house passed a bill but the Senate couldn't pass it.
I'm suppose to thank him for what( he tried )?
Oh I feel good about him already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son tells me he's getting a A in chemistry,I then see a D
on his report card and I should say good job ??????????????

I sell a display to a store and the mgr says he will order 20 cases
of my product, I come back a week later and there's no display???

I tell my friends we are rich and then commit bankruptcy??????

My accountant tells us we are getting a $2000.00 refund on taxes
and I get a letter from the IRS and we owe $2500.00 ????????????

I get pulled over for 10 miles an hour over the speed limit, the
officer says he will not give me a speeding ticket, oh good, but
he will take me in for DWI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife tells me we are going to celebrate and go out to eat,
she tells me to drive and we go through the drive thru
at Wendy's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you Dem's and Candy's believe everything you
hear???????????????

No comments: