Saturday, March 24, 2007

Property Taxes

Hummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From Wispolitics;
This just TICKS me off!!!!!!!!

TO: Members
Wisconsin Legislature
FROM: Bob Lang, Director
SUBJECT: Senate Bill 40: Fiscal Controls on Local Property Taxes

Link to document

I am not too happy hearing our taxes will go up again!
I know ,we live on a lake, I know we have a nice home BUT,
our taxes went up 10% last year $420.00 bucks. Yes that's right
we pay over $4400.00 in property taxes. Ninety percent of the
people in our township taxes went down , ours went up and
now we hear it is to go up another 4% .

And what do people on the lake say " you got to pay them, you
can't do anything about it , To all the idiots that don't care about
their taxes , I am holding up a finger to the screen right now.
Guess which one it is? You know I am or try to be nice to you
people but this really hits a nerve.
I went to the town board budget meeting last fall and their
budget was $30,000.00 less for 2007 than 2006. I know I
should of said something but I want to know what I talk about
before I speak! I have learned from the past that I am too
honest when I talk taxes and politics and everyone than says
I' m the idiot. Well here you go , as Bill Engle would say ,here's
your sign, or here's your tax bill!!!!!!!!!

Our plan is to move to Ontonogan Mi. A small house with
10 acres of land and taxes are , wait a minute, there how much?
.
.
.
.
.
$400.00 , moving to Michigan.

No comments: