Saturday, March 10, 2007

NASCARS New Bad Boy / Race Card

Jaun Montoya is NASCAR's new bad boy, You know he is the
bad boy when during interviews you hear boos from the crowd.

So when do you think you will see sports writers start the mantra
of NASCAR nation is prejudices against Montoya.

Now I am not a fan of Montoya and really don't like him!

I do not like him for his race (skin color),
I do not like him for the country he is from,

I do not like him for only one reason.

For any driver to bump someone out of the way during a race
(race in Mexico last Sunday)
and then he even bumps his team mate out of the way just
to win a race is just a crime, no not a crime but it's pretty bad!

Again I am not prejudice but I do not like spoiled ,
big cry baby drivers like Montoya . I do not want to see him
in a accident but it would be nice if he blows an engine in
the next couple weeks to come down from his high horse.

When will the liberal press play the race card.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????????
You know it will happen , just when and who will be the
first to use the race card?
My guess is when a second tear white driver bumps him
out of the way in some race, mark my words , it will happen.

No, I am not trying to start anything but you know the
liberal press even in sports uses the race card.
Jaun is now the darling of NASCAR.

Link to Jaun's driver page

No comments: