Monday, October 23, 2006

What a Weekend

Weekend thoughts

Just thought i would thank my wife, son , mother , brother , sister and Ace for one heck of a weekend. I think I had one too many adult beverages on Sat., but had a spirited conversation on politics . It's great to have good conversation with a GREAT family. Truely blessed by God to have good people like good family. Yes I may have crossed the line sometimes but i hope all took it in stride. Family is too important to loose.

Sunday morning church - Thanks Father John for a GREAT service.

Nascar- Jeez , what does Mark Martin have to do to get a break.

My two great sons helped with chores , don't know what we will do when they leave for there future education.

Wondering how my daughter, her fiance and our grandson are doing? Truely blessed for having them!

What do I have to do to win at fantacy football.

Haircut day- yes I got the Mark Martin cut again.

Thanks for having the best neighbors on both sides of our house .

Thanks to having such a GREAT Lady for my wife , what did she ever see in me.

No comments: