Sunday, October 11, 2009

Joey And Dad Take Over For Kyle Bush

Oh Joey is so young. He's only 19. Looks like Joey and his dad are complaining, flipping people off and taking over for Kyle Bush as the bad boy of NASCAR.
"Though 19-year-old Logano got his second straight Nationwide win, his fifth this season and the sixth of his brief career, the race ended in controversy, with Logano's father, Tom Logano, confronting Biffle as the driver sat in his car on pit road.

"Oh, yeah, I saw him flip me off, yeah," Biffle said later in a radio interview with PRN. "They've got short memories, you know? They don't remember last week [at Kansas] when they smashed my left front fender in. See? It's all about theirselves -- and it's not always about you.

"He was lucky that he had time to fix it. I got mine smashed in on the last run of the day. I didn't have time to fix mine. I fell back and finished wherever I did." (Biffle finished fifth in the Nationwide race at Kansas).

NASCAR pulled Tom Logano's hard card (annual credential) after the incident; Logano will have to stand in line for a paper credential until NASCAR deems otherwise." NASCAR.COM - Logano takes advantage of late crash, wins at Fontana - Oct 10, 2009

Hey Tom, nice job flipping Biffle off. Guess no more Home Depot till Joey moves on!

No comments: