Saturday, September 19, 2009

No More SHOPKO

Post to Berry Laker family. For those that don't know Shopko, it is a department store chain that began in Wisconsin. Went to SHOP ko optical department store for glasses. My eyesight has been getting worse since I turned 50. 
"Eye Exam

We believe open communication is essential for successful treatment, and you are invited to share your eye care concerns with the optometrists." Shopko

What a load of crap

Ok, so a couple months ago I go to this place and purchase expensive bifocals. Mrs Berry Laker takes care of me. She said to get what will help my eye sight. Done deal.

So yesterday I break my clip on sungalses which I did not get from SHOP ko. I go to the store on Lineville and Cardinal Lane and they say they don't carry anything that will fit my glasses. For crying out loud, I bought these things here! Go to the Shopko down the road on Lineville. First, why are there two stores with in a mile of each other? Second, I go through those stupid roundabouts and the gal tells me , "we don't carry those sun glass clips here"! Can I go to Military to get them? "No, they don't have them either." What the heck!

OK, I buy espensive glasses at SHOP ko and they don't carry sunglasses for the glasses they sell? Guess I have to go back to Wal Mart and will not step foot in a SHOP ko again.

I know they were bought out, but can't they take care of the customers they have. To the Berry Laker clan,
.
.

GOOD BYE SHOPKO!!!!!!!!!

No comments: