Saturday, December 04, 2010

I'll Work For Scott Walker

From JSOnline.

Walker targets early strike at state worker benefits

By Jason Stein of the Journal Sentinel
Dec. 3, 2010

Madison — Governor-elect Scott Walker signaled Friday that he'll try to seek state worker concessions on pensions and health insurance within just months of taking office - hastening a potentially bitter showdown with unions.

To help bridge budget gaps, Walker said in an interview with the Journal Sentinel that he's also prepared to seek changes to state labor law that would give his administration new power to ratchet down union benefits.

Oh No.
Union leaders accused Walker on Friday of seeking to walk out on labor contracts already agreed to by Democratic Gov. Jim Doyle's administration in recent weeks. Bryan Kennedy, president of the professional workers union AFT-Wisconsin, said the Legislature or rank-and-file union members would need to reject the contracts before the state could reopen talks.


You know, the state is broke. If the union doesn't want to sit down and start fixing the budget they might go out on strike. What will happen next? Who will work?

Hey Scott Walker, if you need someone to help out the state while the workers are out on strike, give me a call. I'll work for a fraction of their pay and I need no insurance or other benefits.

I'll work for you. If I had a shovel in my hand, I sure wouldn't use to keep me standing up along side the road.

I bet a lot of people out of work in the state would step up to the plate to make some extra money working for the state.

Go ahead state workers, make his day!

No comments: