Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Man of the House

I had to grabble to ask my children to get me a last minute birthday gift. Don't worry, it was a week ago. I don't normally ask our children for any birthday, anniversary or Christmas gifts. Just to see them once in a while is the best gift a father can have.

It stars Tommy Lee Jones




and has R Lee Ermey, "Gunny"



"Man of the House (2005"
Man of the House (2005/I)
It's about a bunch of A&M cheerleaders who witness a murder and Jones is in charge of protecting them. It's a funny movie and Mrs B and I will certainly get a kick out of it. I forgot Tommy Lee Jones is friends with ALGORE but I won't hold that against him.

If I'm not mistaken, the movie takes place at Texas A&M University which is where Jed and Owen at Boots and Sabers went to. Not sure if they seen it but it's funny to an old guy like me.

If you have the chance, watch it. 


No comments: