Friday, September 12, 2008

God. Love and Marriage

God. Love and Marriage

From the New York Post.

"HARLIE RANGEL STOPS DIVORCE PROCEDINGS AMID TAX DEBACLE" CHARLIE RANGEL STOPS DIVORCE PROCEDINGS AMID TAX DEBACLE - New York Post
By JANON FISHER

Last updated: 5:39 pm
September 12, 2008
Posted: 4:52 pm
September 12, 2008

Beleaguered Harlem Congressman Charles Rangel withdrew his divorce against his wife of 42 years on the same day he came clean on his Dominican Republic tax dodge, The Post has learned.

Rangel, whom the House ethics committee is probing for misusing Congressional stationery and a sweetheart rent control deal, had originally blamed his wife, Alma, 77, a retired social worker, for the Caribbean casita tax accounting snafu.


I wish I could ask my mother how someone married for 42 years suddenly wants a DIVORCE is beyond me. My mom is a good lefty and I will not ask out of respect this lefty problem. My sister is another person I could ask. No sis, I will be more civil then the people you associate with. Sis, I may be conservative but I am not like the people you vote for. Whether my mom, sister or other liberals out there, conservatives are fair game, but attack a democrat is blasphemy. Go figure.

My question is, are both sincere about getting back together or is this a simple way to play the Monopoly GET OUT OF JAIL card? There I go again hoping in God's faith that both are faithful and are getting back together for their love for each other and their love for their God.

And us conservatives are the evil ones.

Who would of thought.

No comments: