Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Kagen Watch

You people that voted for Steve Kagen , please take one step forward
and walk off the bridge of your choice. You IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Charlie Sykes and the Inside Scoop from Monday

According to The Scene, Kagen confronted Deputy Chief of Staff Karl
Rove in one of The White House’s restrooms. Holding the bathroom
door closed, Kagen told Rove, “You’re in The White House and you
think (sic) your safe, huh? You recognize me? My name’s Dr.
Multimillionaire and I kicked your ass.” At another point The Scene
reports Kagen told Vice President Cheney, “Mr. Vice President, thank
you for your service to the nation and thank you so much for coming to
Green Bay and campaigning against me. I couldn’t have won without
your help.”
I suppose you libs and candy's believe this B S .
What were you thinking when you voted for him?

When meeting President Bush The Scene reports that Kagen told Bush,
“Mr. President thank you for coming to Green Bay. My name is Dr.
Multimillionaire. That was before the race. Now they call me Doctor
(sic) Thousandaire. I couldn’t have won without you coming.”
The Scene also reports that Kagen purposely referred to Laura Bush
as Barbara when he met her. According to The Scene Kagen stated
when meeting the First Lady, “Hi Barbara, how are ya?” The Scene
relayed that Kagen did this because Kagen learned “that the meanest
thing you can say to another gentleman is he is a fine fellow and you
then refer to his spouse by a different name.”

Do you still believe this Nut!

Wait , this gets better, Today Charlie reports ; "Dr Liar"
through the Green Bay Press Gazette Read the whole story

Now that Kagen’s longer story about his White House visit is getting
publicity on talk radio and among political bloggers, he won’t comment
on whether he referred to Laura Bush as Barbara.“I’m going to leave
that one alone,” Kagen said Wednesday. Asked why, he said,
“I’ll make no comment.”

The Kagen Watch

This should be a regular feature for at least two years!!!!!
I will say I am now embarrassed for having this guy represent me.
What a NUT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: