Sunday, May 01, 2011

Wisconsin, Buy-cott Update

If you didn't know my grandson had his First Communion today and Berry Laker celebrated a little more then planned. Pretty proud of our grandson. God really moves in mysterious ways.


 I didn't make it to Woodman's in Green Bay but got a report from a southern Wisconsin reporter.


Thanks Randy. 

Real Debate Wisconsin: The Buy-cott in effect
"After perusing the store some more, I noticed that Sargento cheese and Angel Soft Toilet Paper also were on sale. Perhaps this is all a coincidence. I'd rather think it was Roundy's telling the union we don't give a damn about what you think."

Bet the unions felt a yellow streak down their backs and backed down on the boycott. I don't know, but it's my blog and I can say it. Thugs and goons!


Oh by the way, July 12th is election day up here. Holperin is out!

No comments: