Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MIS or Bust

It's time for my one weekend per year.

The Journey starts 6:00 am Thursday.

Campsite 438 is the place to be this weekend.

"The 2008 MIS racing season will come to a close on August 17 when the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series competes in the 3M Performance 400. With only four races remaining until the Chase for the Sprint Cup, many drivers such as Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon and two-time defending champ Jimmie Johnson will be racing for position with the chance to earn their way into the Chase. Don't miss your chance to see the 3M Performance 400! MORE INFO" MI Speedway


God bless America and God bless NASCAR.

Really, I am going to a conservative rally in Brooklyn Mi.. I will follow up on all voter input next Tuesday.

I will be going into the tigers den being only 60 miles from Detroit.

Wish me luck.

No comments: