Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Don't You Just Miss Ron Wolf

Injury report.
Didn't this happen with Ron Wolf.
What did Ron do?
He told the doctors to pass him, end of discussion!
"Packers put Favre on non-football injury list
Aug. 5, 2008
By Howard Balzer
The Sports Xchange/CBSSports.com" Packers put Favre on non-football injury list - NFL - CBSSports.com Live Scores, Standings and Stats

Adding yet another bizarre layer to the saga that is Brett Favre, the Green Bay Packers reported to the league office Tuesday that Favre is not practicing because of a non-football injury. Non-football injuries are those that occur in activities not sanctioned by the team, including offseason workouts away from the team facility.

That status, as well as physically unable to perform, is typically for players who fail their training camp physical. Players in that category still count against the active roster, and can begin practicing at any time until roster cut-downs when teams must decide whether to keep the player on the roster or place them on reserve. On reserve, the player cannot begin practicing until after the sixth week of the season.


Ted and Mike are running scared right now.

Ted, you are no Ron Wolf.

Mike you are no Mike Holmgren!

I know Brett has a lot to do with this but I think I will now become a Viking fan! At least till Teddy and Mikey are gone.

I don't care, we only have to wait 30 years, sorry 19 more years till a next Green Bay Super Bowl victory. I'll be 70, hope I will still be alive.

That's 2027.

Vince and Ron only come along every 30 years.

Teddy and Mike dropped the ball.

It will be a long dry spell.

Yea, yea, it's only football but like blogging, talk radio , being conservative, I am still compassionate about my beliefs.

I don't feel like being a RINO like the rest of you intellectual you know better people.

This is like telling me I should vote for John Mc because I am a republican.

John Mc. (Teddy or Mikey) have to prove they believe in their convictions for me to jump on their band wagon.

As Jay Weber pointed out.

Do I want Rogers (Obama) for the sake of change or do I want a proven guy like Favre (McCain)

Between Obama, Mc Cain, Teddy or Mickey, I would still take Brett.

This is like saying Ronald Reagan is in the past and we don't need anyone that voted for Reagan. The republican party is not the party of Reagan anymore. You sure got that right.

When will real conservatives take back this country?

Good Luck Brett (Reagan) on your future team, I'm with you.

No comments: