Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tuesday Wis. Upcoming Election

I just was going through the numbers on last Tuesdays Potomic Primary elections. Here's the numbers.
Maryland Dem total votes 777,675
..................Rep Total votes 292,217
Virgina Dem vote total 980,382
.................Rep vote total 487,854
Wash D C Dem vote totals 113,746
.......................Rep vote totals , 5801.
For God's sake, we have a republican President and we can only get 5801 votes? What the heck?
Total three states Dem 1,871,803
....................................Rep 785,872
Can someone help me on this?
There were 1,085,931 more democratic votes then republicans.

Why is that? This was only in three states. What is going to happen in November? What chance in heck would a right-winger ever have? The answer is if we had a true conservative it would be a world of difference! Conservatism whenever it is tried always wins!

Is this cross over votes? If it was, why did we not hear about it? Is this the right not voting? If it is, what happened, why did the MSM not report that? If the”right" base doesn't show up, does it really matter? I am not trying to start anything but, why is there such disparity on vote totals?

Look at the numbers and tell me what the heck is going on?

I'm just a simple guy from Gillett! Even if Johnny Mac can get some of the moderate and left vote, why is it not showing up in the primaries? In other primaries why were the exit polls wrong? Were people lying to the exit poll people? Was the voting a part of voter fraud?

I am asking these questions because I am conservative first and party second. Can the people who know, know better than I, and who should give me my marching orders set me straight. It's getting a little fuzzy. What will happen on tuesday in Wisconsin?

As someone in Texas said, WILL SOME ON THE RIGHT PIMP THERE VOTE AND VOTE FOR OBAMA? WILL SOME PIMP THER VOTE TO JUST GET RID OF HILLARY AND BILL ONCE AND FOR ALL?

I FEEL REAL DIRTY RIGHT NOW, WHAT SHALL I DO?

link to data if you do not believe vote totals from the Potmic primaries.

No comments: