Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

I sit here today to give thanks for all I have.

For two great sons ,
for one great daughter,
for a great son in law,
for a great grandson,
for my great mother that brought me into this world,
to my beautiful and great wife who puts up with me ,

"honey what would I ever do without you".

Update 6:00 am - cannot forget all our good friends and neighbors.

and to my Lord and Creator.

We all have so much to be thankful for.

Please think about and pray for the less fortunate , the poor, the lonely.

There was a time in 1984 when I had no family for thanksgiving day, going through a divorce made it one of the loneliest days in my life. I ask you let no one have that kind of a day.

Please share your day with people you love, with people you can help or people that could just use a helping hand.

We give thanks to you Lord for all we have.


No comments: