Saturday, March 10, 2007

Is This Guy From Wisconsin

To my buddy Bill in Schofield, How could you vote for this guy.

The reason I ask Bill is he told me one time "Obey
gets elected because he brings ear marks to the area"!
I'm sorry, the people in this guys district must be nuts!!!!!!!!!!


Leading The News

Obey berates woman over war funding,
later apologizes
By Jeremy Jacobs and Susan Crabtree
March 09, 2007
House Appropriations Committee Chairman David Obey
(D-Wis.) berated a woman who approached him in a
Congressional corridor, claiming that “idiot liberals” don’t
understand the war supplemental spending bill process.
The altercation was videotaped and posted
on www.youtube.com .

Article from the HILL.com

These Libs just crack me up!

I thought everything was going to change when the
Dem's got elected!

No comments: